Digital Marketing Manager
Virtual / Onsite
Type of Job
Digital Marketing Manager
April 12, 2021, 8:00:00 p.m.
About the job
Digital Marketing Manager - Entry Level Position
We’re growing our community and we want you to be a part of our journey! We’re looking for a passionate, data-driven individual that has a creative eye and entrepreneurial spirit. By joining our team, you will learn and grow with us.
The Digital Marketing Manager will play a key role in planning and leading the implementation of Bhang's digital marketing strategy for California. This is an entry-level role and a virtual position. We are accepting applicants who are based out of California, USA and Toronto, Canada.
If you have a positive mindset, love Bhang Chocolate and are passionate about the cannabis industry, this role will be a great fit for you!
• Onboard gift bag with a bunch of Bhang goodies
• Private events and travel opportunities
• Be a part of a thriving industry
• Collaborate with our internal team and bring your ideas to life
• Virtual and on-site flexibility
• Assist in the planning and execution of a range of digital marketing initiatives with internal teams and agency partners
• Support campaigns through ensuring best practices are leveraged and digital advertising and content meets campaign objectives
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and experience setting KPIs for all marketing initiatives
• Able to identifying target audiences, developing media plans and devising digital campaigns that target b2b and b2c
• A love for social media, with experience across multiple platforms including but not limited to; IG, TW, FB, TikTok, LinkedIn Etc.
• Manage email and social media marketing content from development to execution; content creation, planning, scheduling and reporting
• Analyze and report on performance metrics and proactively recommend digital improvements based on insights
• Seek new opportunities and collaborations, lead the digital media plan
• Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, and social media
• Familiar with e-commerce and the Shopify platform
• Technically adept with the ability to easily pick up CMS and software systems
• Experience using Google analytics or similar digital analytics tools Demonstrated strategic planning, organizational and administrative skills
• Anticipate and raise any website or digital requirements, effort, and timeline attributed to all projects and content migration
• Must be located in California USA or Toronto Canada (Position is mostly virtual)
• 3+ years of experience in a similar marketing or agency position
• Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop
• Adaptable and flexible to a changing environment
• Maintain expert-level knowledge of the cannabis industry and Bhang products
• Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain positive relationships
• A good understanding of cannabis culture
• Outstanding customer service, positive attitude, and problem-solving skills
• Must be 21 years of age and authorized to work in the US
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional attention to detail and has a creative eye
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines
• Detail oriented and the ability to follow company procedures
• Must be capable of driving site to site for events to capture content
• Assist in setting up events/tradeshows as needed
• Full time
How To Apply For This Job:
• Submit your resume and sample work to
Bhang Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For over a decade, Bhang has delivered exceptional sensory experiences to consumers through its extensive portfolio of over 50 master-chef created cannabis, CBD, and terpene products including highly-awarded gourmet chocolates, pre-rolls, CBD isolate, and Hempsticks™.
Bhang’s gourmet, cannabis-infused chocolates are among the top-selling edibles in 7 U.S. states and Canada. Bhang’s CBD products are globally distributed and known for being safe, efficacious and delicious.
Life is Bhetter with Bhang. No matter which sensation your taste buds are craving, we have a delicious lineup of cannabis-infused chocolates that will satisfy whatever indulgence you desire.
Our master chocolatier has redefined the concept of edibles by bringing the world of luxury chocolate to cannabis. We've created proprietary blends of sustainably-sourced cacao beans to develop rich, velvety chocolate experiences.
We’ve perfected our recipes to ensure you can enjoy the benefits of cannabinoids in a decadent bar of gourmet chocolate with a cannabis-free taste.