Type of Job
April 12, 2021, 9:00:00 p.m.
About the job
We’re growing our community and we want you to be a part of our journey!
We’re looking for a passionate, sales-driven individual that has an outgoing personality, lives and breathes culture, understands the cannabis community and has an entrepreneurial spirit. By joining our team, you will learn and grow with us!
We are accepting both junior and senior applicants who are based out of California. Preferably in the Modesto or Sacramento area.
If you have a positive mindset, love Bhang Chocolate and are passionate about the cannabis industry, this role will be a great fit for you!
• Onboard gift bag with a bunch of Bhang goodies
• Private events and travel opportunities
• Be a part of a thriving industry
• Collaborate with our internal team and bring your ideas to life
• Virtual and on-site flexibility
• Stay current with industry trend to identify new opportunities for company growth
• The ideal candidate is outgoing, confident, knows the cannabis industry and may have existing relationships
• Must have an energetic entrepreneurial spirit and will immerse themselves in the Bhang culture and lifestyle
• Must be California based to execute in person Bhang trade shows, demos, events, activations, takeovers and budtender trainings
• Develop relationships with budtenders and store owners to make them our biggest brand supporters
• Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management
• Detailed data collection pertaining to dispensary and customer feedback, brand placement, and inventory tracking
• Work closely with the sales and marketing team to ensure successful planning, development, and execution of your sales strategy plan to achieve personal and company sales goals
• Identify and qualify potential new accounts daily as per sales team's weekly goal
• Develop sales relationships with new accounts via email, cold call and in-person visits
• Update accounts with any new product(s) as they are released
• Educate accounts on products through provided marketing materials and in-store Budtender training
• Update CRM with client interactions, needs and sales orders
• Manage and build brand awareness with current and new accounts
• Must be located in California- SoCal, NorCal or Central
• Must be 21 years of age and authorized to work in the US
• 1-2 + years of experience in a similar promotional, sales or similar position
• Bringing on existing relationships is a plus!
• Must follow California state and company rules and regulations
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Initiative, engaging, persuasive and out-going
• Adaptable and flexible to a changing environment
• Maintain expert-level knowledge of the cannabis industry and Bhang products
• Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain positive relationships
• A good understanding of cannabis culture
• Outstanding customer service, positive attitude, and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional attention to detail and has a creative eye
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines
• Detail-oriented and the ability to follow company procedures
• Must have a driver’s license and be capable of driving site to site for meetings, store activations, demos, Bhang takeover events etc.
• Assist in setting up events/tradeshows as needed
• Senior and Junior roles available
How To Apply For This Job:
• Submit your resume to
Bhang Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For over a decade, Bhang has delivered exceptional sensory experiences to consumers through its extensive portfolio of over 50 master-chef created cannabis, CBD, and terpene products including highly-awarded gourmet chocolates, pre-rolls, CBD isolate, and Hempsticks™.
Bhang’s gourmet, cannabis-infused chocolates are among the top-selling edibles in 7 U.S. states and Canada. Bhang’s CBD products are globally distributed and known for being safe, efficacious and delicious.
Life is Bhetter with Bhang. No matter which sensation your taste buds are craving, we have a delicious lineup of cannabis-infused chocolates that will satisfy whatever indulgence you desire.
Our master chocolatier has redefined the concept of edibles by bringing the world of luxury chocolate to cannabis. We've created proprietary blends of sustainably-sourced cacao beans to develop rich, velvety chocolate experiences.
We’ve perfected our recipes to ensure you can enjoy the benefits of cannabinoids in a decadent bar of gourmet chocolate with a cannabis-free taste.